This holiday season is unlike any other. We know you have some gifts to buy, but this year, we also give you permission to shop for yourself! (Or you could just forward this curated gift guide to everyone you know. Wink wink ;)
From jet-setting parents, to lovers of luxury goods, to stocking up for the grandparents who are counting down the days till their grandbaby has a sleepover (woohoo!!), here at bloom we have everyone on your list covered… including you!
- We’ve been at home flattening the curve for nearly a year now, and if you’re anything like us you probably need a change of scenery. Our coco lounger gives your space both an air of whimsy and sophistication, and is a major step up from those generic baby rockers.
- Though our fresco high chair is undeniably modern, the all black of the fresco noir gives it such a classic look, perfect for any aesthetic.
- Don’t leave your little out of the style upgrades! Our curvy retro crib is the perfect sleep space for any kiddo with mid-mod loving parents. Add our retro toddler rail to extend the life of the crib by turning it into a stylish daybed for up to age 5.
- Deck out the dining table with our rose gold fresco high chair. Bruno Mars would be impressed!
- Give your coco go or coco lounger a little more luxe with our wooly liner.
- And for a major crib upgrade, we recommend the alma max bundle. This crib is the perfect modern, minimalist anchor for any stylish nursery and lasts from the newborn days to five years! Plus, the alma max crib pulls double duty, acting as a safe play space for kiddos when parents need to keep them contained for a little while.
- Upgrade your already amazing fresco high chair with a fun new seat pad color! We’re loving the silver seat pad to give your kitchen some excitement even after the holidays are over.
- While you're at it, set your baby up for solo eating success with our custom designed mat + bowl set! The marble adds a stylish touch to meal time, and because the mat fits snuggly into our fresco tray, cleanup is as easy as tossing it in the dishwasher.
- Don’t forget to grab a set of our sweet organic percale crib sheets from our collaboration with Lewis!
- Get the grandparents’ house baby-ready with our alma papa crib bundle. It has everything they’ll need to keep your kiddos comfy: our alma papa foldable crib, a crib mattress, cover, and bedding. Our crib only takes 5 minutes to set up and requires zero tools! They’ll thank you big time.
- Our alma papa crib storage system is great for grandparent’s house, too. When the crib isn’t in use, they can store it in the closet or garage while keeping everything neat and dust-free.
- They’ll also need a chair for baby, but to help keep the footprint smaller for their dining space, we recommend the fresco solo. It comes without the tray so they can bring the grandkids up to the table with them!
- Whether you’re headed to France by jet or the Grand Canyon in an RV, our coco go is the perfect way to make sure babies have the comfort of home no matter where they are!
- It comes with our coco go carry case included to make travel even easier.
- Our alma mini is a perfect small-space sleep solution for your home away from home. It will fit in seamlessly at your Hamptons house, apartment in the Marais or even in an RV! Buy a mini bundle for a one-stop-shop.
shop our 2020 favorite gifts
Hanna Nakano is a Washington, D.C. based writer and photographer, and mother of two.