bloom breathe mattress
the bloom breathe mattress has an organic cotton, water repellent, removable & machine washable cover. It uses a revolutionary eco-friendly Bundle Fiber™ core that is 100% breathable, allowing air to pass through the entire mattress. The bloom breathe emits zero voc's or any other potentially harmful emissions helping provide a safer and healthier sleep environment.
The bloom breathe is made in the USA. It's also dual sided, offering firm support for newborns and a softer, memory-like cushioning for older babies (6 months+) without the use of foam (which is made from chemicals and petroleum).
It is produced from recyclable materials, and is Greenguard Gold Certified.
pocket spring mattress
• dual side, progressive firmness mattress inverts to accommodate baby's increasing weight
• natural rubber latex contours to baby's natural posture & promotes high breathability
• pocket spring design – undisturbed night's sleep with long term durability and support
• balancing net – evenly distributes body pressure
• cotton felt – high density cotton layer for extra support & comfort
• unbleached & undyed natural cotton cover - natural sleeping surface for baby
flame retardants: our bloom pocket spring mattress is not chemically treated. we use a barrier layer which acts as a flame retardant (instead of using chemicals). the barrier layer is ammonium polyphosphate; a very safe material, so much so that it is used in food.
our mattress cover is not treated.