bloom® was founded over 15 years ago, by four dads all entering the world of fatherhood for the first time. As new dads, we were looking to create safe and beautiful environments for our own kids. So safety is at the forefront of our designs. Today, we are now faced with new safety challenges as we address covid-19 and running a business....from our living rooms, with our kids at home :)
The health and safety of our employees and the communities we serve are our top priority. Following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) all of our bloom retail stores and offices are CLOSED. All employees are working remotely.
We know you have questions, so we've put together a quick FAQ but if we don't address your issue, please reach out to us via live chat or on 1 800 399 9331.
We’ll get through this together by being kind, keeping healthy and staying connected virtually with friends and loved ones.
Your family at bloom®
Q: Can I continue to place orders?
A: Yes, we will remain open 24/7 online at usa.bloombaby.com or your local bloom website.
We are always happy to walk you through placing an online order. Please call 1 800 399 9331. If our agents are not available, please leave a message and we will reply as soon as possible.
Q: Will my order arrive on time?
A: Our carrying partners UPS and USPS have made changes to their services to safely deliver your orders to your door. There may be some delays due to these changes. If you need any assistance with tracking your order, please contact our Customer Service team via email@example.com or contact a live chat agent.
Q: Can I still edit my order?
Please call customer service at +1.800.399.9331 for help with adding or removing items to your order, changing the ship to address, or changing the shipping method up to two hours after the order is placed. You can also speak with one of our live chat agents.
Q: Are bloom® packages safe?
A: We understand if you’re worried about receiving packages right now. But we can assure you that ordering from bloom® is still safe.
That’s partly due to the traits of the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The illness is mainly spread through respiratory droplets. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures.” As an extra precaution, you should always wash your hands immediately after handling packages.
We’ve taken actions on our end to ensure the safety of the bloom® community and employees. These include:
- A travel ban in and out of high-risk countries and regions
- Making sure employees who have traveled from high-risk countries self-isolate for 14 days and show no symptoms of illness before returning to work
Pushing an increased awareness campaign to our employees, asking them to…
- Practice good hygiene and wash their hands often
- Stay home when they’re sick or showing signs and symptoms of flu
- Notify HR or their supervisor if they’ve been exposed to COVID-19, are diagnosed with the illness, or begin to show symptoms
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas and equipment
- Providing free gloves to employees
- Staggering shifts, limiting the amount of people in the break rooms and spacing associates where possible
- Continuous corporate and local monitoring of CDC and WHO recommendations, risks and findings
Nothing is more important than your health and that of your loved ones, and we take our responsibility to keep you safe seriously. We’ll continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. Take care of each other.