bloom, Australian born and NYC raised, bloom® builds baby products you wish you had as a kid. a global leader in modern gear & furniture for infants (www.bloombaby.com) is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant for their Manhattan HQ
(Only candidates with a minimum of 2-3 years working experience in this specific field required. NY based only)
Digital Marketing Assistant is to support the marketing team in its day-to-day operations. This individual would have direct involvement with product merchandising, writing and editing site content, data collection and distribution, maintaining marketing campaigns across multiple channels, and monitoring the user experience of our web properties. We’re looking for an organized leader, capable of managing multiple aspects of digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Assist Ecom Director on daily maintenance and optimization of marketplace channels
- Create, and maintain an editorial calendar (6 weeks+)
- Create, measure, analyze and optimize digital marketing programs
- Assist and direct Graphic Design team on all marketing content
- Assist Social Media Mgr to engage and collaborate with bloom social influencers to promote bloom & obtain digital content
- Assist Marketing team on coordinating monthly photoshoots
- Content creation – assisting with email, blog, press and promotional content.
- Organisation and maintenance of dropbox digital image bank
- Assist with the researching, onboarding, and execution of new technology platforms
- Track, measure and report online marketing performance regularly
- Maintain the bloom brand - with consistent voice and tone - across all communications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Must have 2+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Must be proficient in the Shopify platform – front and back end.
- Excellent written communication skills (grammar, spelling, copywriting)
- Exceptional analytical skills with acute attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to convert big picture ideas into actionable tasks
We operate in a bright and spacious office / gallery in the heart of The Bowery, Nolita. Our small family-orientated business enjoys a fun, driven and fast paced environment where hard work and creativity can thrive. We offer a competitive package, medical cover, generous PTO and exceptional coffee!
Please include Cover Letter with application