- revolutionary, hypoallergenic eco-friendly Bundle Fiber™ core that is 100% breathable, allowing air to pass through the entire mattress
- dual sided, offering firm support for newborns and a softer, memory-like cushioning for older babies (6 months+) without the use of foam (which is made from chemicals and petroleum)
- emits zero voc’s or any other potentially harmful emissions helping provide a safer and healthier sleep environment
- produced from recyclable materials, and is Greenguard Gold Certified
- includes organic cotton, water repellent, removable & machine-washable cover
- made in the USA
flame retardants: our bloom breathe mattress has a fire proofing barrier that is made without the use of chemical flame retardants. Instead, our unique protective barrier is made with chemical-free inherent fire resistant fibers which are OEKO-TEX Approved in the Standard 100 Product Class.
Looks great and am sure she will rest comfortably. Really want to know?? Send a rep by to look at it right months from now. Will offer a tea.
Started looking for new mattress when baby decided to climb out of her crib at 20 months! That was with crib at its lowest setting. Was trying to find a replacement mattress that would be a lower profile. Babys other mattress was about 5 to 6 inches thick.
Started googling 4" mattresses and came across your website, thankfully.
The mattress is well made and because the difference in height,baby has stayed safely in her crib, sleeping comfortably.