pocket spring mattress
• dual side, progressive firmness mattress inverts to accommodate baby’s increasing weight
• natural rubber latex contours to baby’s natural posture & promotes high breathability
• pocket spring design – undisturbed night’s sleep with long term durability and support
• balancing net – evenly distributes body pressure
• cotton felt – high density cotton layer for extra support & comfort
• unbleached & undyed natural cotton cover - natural sleeping surface for baby
flame retardants: our bloom pocket spring mattress is not chemically treated. we use a barrier layer which acts as a flame retardant (instead of using chemicals). the barrier layer is ammonium polyphosphate; a very safe material, so much so that it is used in food.
our mattress cover is not treated.
coco mat mattress
• 100% natural materials - inherently breathable allowing constant air circulation & ventilation
• naturally anti-dust mite
• certified allergy protection
• 100% cotton cover
flame retardants: the bloom cocomat mattress also uses a barrier layer as a flame retardant (instead of using chemicals). in this case we use wool, which is naturally flame retardant with no added chemicals.
the mattress cover is not treated.
bloom uses sustainable woods, recyclable plastics & metals and low VOC finishes.
our products are CPSIA and ASTM compliant and free of lead, BPA, phthalates, PVC and formaldehyde.
For a full list of safety compliance details by product, please click on the links below:alma mini
For all additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• sleek modern design that compliments alma mini/alma papa/alma max to complete your alma nursery
• durable solid wood construction
• 4 large slow-closing drawers with hidden rails
• transforms from a sophisticated cabinet to a change station with bloom universal change tray (sold separately)
• no assembly required
• fits bloom universal change tray to transform to change station (change tray sold separately)
• manufactured to conform with globally recognized safety standards and norms